Corrective / Rehabilitation Exercises
Do you want to help yourself to get faster results from your treatment? Sure.
We incorporate exercise therapy as part of your treatment programme, so that you get the chance to contribute to the improvement of your feet at home. We prescribe simple but specific corrective exercises to help you get the most out of your treatment from us.
This will help:
- Proper rehabilitation of injuries -Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinopathy, Calf Muscle Tear, Ankle Sprain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (Knee pain) etc.
- Maximise the benefits of other interventions, especially Foot Orthotics and Foot Mobilisation Techniques, helping the feet to achieve the best results.
- Empower strength and balance of your feet and lower body function.
- Growing children to develop their foot arches
- Improve toe deformities e.g. Hallux Valgus (bunion), Hammer Toes
And most importantly, these simple exercises will:
- Allow you to maintain the improvement that you gained from our treatment.
- Allow your body to continue to improve even when you stopped seeing us.
- Prevent pain and injury reoccurrence
- Improve muscle strength to support your joints and reduce the impact of arthritis
Our sports podiatrists have all completed specific trainings for exercise rehabilitation, ensure you get prescribed with the right exercises in the right order to achieve the best results. As part of our commitment to stay at the forefront of musculoskeletal treatment, we research and conduct professional trainings regularly to provide you with the latest evidence-base exercises that work!
Conditions that would get benefit from exercise therapy include:
- Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Plantar Fasciitis / Fasciosis, Heel Spurs
- Ankle Pain / Injury
- Foot, Ankle and Knee Arthritis
- High Arches & Flatfeet
- Bunions / Hammer Toes
- Aching Feet / Foot Stiffness
- Achilles Tendon Pain / Injury
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Shin Splints
- Tight / Aching Leg Muscles
- Knee, Hip and Lower Back Pain
- Posture/Gait Problems in Adults & Kids
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Balance Problems in Elderly
- Plantar Plate Injury
- Active Release Techniques
- Corrective / Rehabilitation Excercise
- Foot Mobilisation Techniques
- Fungal Nail Laser Treatment
- General Podiatry Foot Care
- What We Help
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation IASTM
- Kinesiology Sports Taping
- Low Level Laser Therapy(LLLD)
- Movement Assessment Technologies (MAT)
- Nail Bracing
- Orthotic Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy and Heel Pain
- Trigenics Functional Muscle Neurology
- Western Medical Acupuncture
Most of our corrective exercises are patient-friendly and without the needs for special equipment. Ask us how .